Fruits & Vegetables
Green Chilly add up the spice and taste to make the dish more delicious. They are zero in calories and cholestrol. Green chillies contains disease preventing and health promoting properties. There are various health benefits of adding green chilly to your meal:-
1. Being a rich source of vitamin C, Green chilly helps in developing resistance against infections, pro-inflammatory free radicals from the body .
2. It helps in keeping the harmful diseases away by boosting the immunity of body.
3. Green chilly helps in improving food digestion.
4. Green chilly helps our body to absorb good amount of iron from a vegetarian diet and hence plays a good role in metabolising iron.
5. It helps in increasing haemoglobin levels and helpls fight back anaemia.
6.It is quite helpful for diabetic patients as it reduces sugar levels and create balance in their bodies.
7. Green chilly contains water soluble anti-oxidants which is helpful for collagen synthesis. Collagen is one of the main structural protein required for maintaining healthy and glowing skin.
8. Due to the presence of natural silicon, Green chilly act as a natural hair growth stimulator.
Maruti agri exim exports various sizes of Green chillies- short and long. The exported products are of fresh quality directly collected from the producer. Maruti agri exim supplies chillies which are grown all over India. The major green chilly producing states of India are Andhra Pradesh, Karnatka, Orissa, Westbengal and Maharastra. Maruti agri exim is the best solution for your importing business of green chilly at reasonable prices.